To submit your abstract for an oral or poster presentation, please fill in the abstract submission form. The authors email is needed for communication purposes. Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted. All abstracts must be submitted in English. Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract. All abstracts will be forwarded to the Scientific and Program Committee for review. Once submitted, your abstract can be amended within the deadline: April 30th, 2020. Provisional Acceptance of abstracts 15th May, 2020. The accepted abstract from registered presenting authors will be published in the “Book of Abstracts” and will be available online.
All the abstracts will be assessed for possible invitation to be published as full articles in journals as a special issue. This process will take place after the Congress.
Papers on the following topics are welcome:
- Water resources management & monitoring
- Agricultural water-use efficiency
- Climate change & extreme events in agriculture
- Geoinformatics & decision support systems
- Irrigation & hydrological modeling
- Water scarcity & productivity